CHARACTER COUNTS! in Glenview is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that:
- Began in 1996; founded by the Glenview Values Project, a diverse group of Community leaders and professionals that encourages the involvement of individuals, families and organizations in actively addressing community concerns.
- Includes a Working Committee, representing many community groups, that meets regularly to plan and coordinate activities that promote the Six Pillars of Character throughout our entire community.
- Welcomes additional members of the Working Committee. Meetings are currentlv held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
How can you help?
- Be an example of good character. Adopt the Six Pillars of Character for yourself.
- Have your children participate in CHARACTER COUNTS! activities.
- Join the Working Committee.*
- Make a donation (of any size).**
- Tell your school, club, sports team, business or religious group about CHARACTER COUNTS!
*For more information or to arrange for a speaker for your organization contact Mark Walther, co-chair, at 847-998-5040 or Jim Bream, co-chair, at 312-540-7520.
**To contribute send a check made out:
CHARACTER COUNTS! in Glenview
P.O. Box 452
Glenview, IL 60025